Software Dynamics have years of experience installing, managing and supporting enterprise level storage subsystems and SAN fabrics. We can assist with planning your storage needs to ensure that you get the capacity and performance to deliver your services whilst maximising the ROI on your hardware investment. We can tailor our service to suit your requirements from installations, to full system management packages.
We have experience in the following systems:
- Meet changing business needs with virtualised, enterprise-class, flash-optimised modular storage
- Transform the economics of data storage with hardware-accelerated data compression
- Leverage integrated support for file and block data to consolidate workloads
- Optimise performance with automated storage tiering
- Improve network utilisation for remote mirroring with innovative replication technology
- Deploy storage quickly with easy-to-use management tools and built-in support for leading-edge software platforms
- Easy-to-use data management designed with a graphical user interface (GUI) and point-and-click system management capabilities
- Implement configurations for high availability (HA) and data mobility
- Metro Mirror and Global Mirror for replicating data synchronously or asynchronously between systems for backup efficiency
- Optimised for both internal flash drives and external IBM FlashSystem storage
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) 0, 1, 5, 6 and 10.
IBM XIV® is a high-end, grid-scale disk storage system that stands out for tuning-free high performance, extreme ease of use, and excellent data economics including inline, field-proven IBM Real-time Compression™. It is ideal for cloud, offering high service levels for dynamic workloads, easy hyper-scaling including in multi-tenant environments, and flexible consumption models – and robust cloud automation and orchestration through OpenStack, RESTful API, and VMware. It offers security and data protection through advanced mirroring, hot encryption and self-healing, and XIV storage abstraction through vSphere VASA 2.0 support. Industry benchmarks underscore stellar XIV performance and cost benefits.
IBM DS8000 systems set the standard for what an enterprise storage system should be with extraordinary performance, reliability, security and agility.
IBM DS8870 is a high-performance, high-capacity, secure storage system designed to deliver the highest levels of performance, flexibility, scalability, resiliency and total overall value for the most demanding, heterogeneous storage environments.
Software Dynamics have been managing DS3000/4000/5000 & 8000 systems in enterprise storage environments for over 15 years, helping customers get the absolute maximum performance and ROI on their storage investment.
NetApp storage systems offer IT efficiency, business agility, high application uptime and simplified data management. Accelerate business operations and deliver superior TCO with the industry’s only unified scale-out storage architecture. Adapt faster to changing business needs while achieving core IT requirements for uptime, scalability and cost efficiency, by using the NetApp® FAS8000 Series storage systems.
IBM N Series
The IBM System Storage N series products are designed to meet the needs of customers who desire an integrated storage solution where a single storage system has the capability of supporting mission critical applications using Fibre Channel, iSCSI and NAS protocols. One N series storage system instead of three separate boxes can help simplify IT device management. The unique multiprotocol storage architecture of N series is intended to help organisations reduce investment, operational and management costs by reducing complexity
Drive innovation and responsiveness. Respond to strategic demands with superior control. Use a single data management platform across IT resources, from flash to disk to cloud.NetApp® clustered Data ONTAP® software is the foundation of the Data Fabric, our vision for the future of data management. The no.1 storage operating system*, Data ONTAP provides a clear path to your choice of clouds.
Use Data ONTAP to:
- Power your enterprise applications.
- Maximise data centre agility.
- Accelerate your cloud strategy.
IBM/Brocade SAN Switches
With Brocade Fibre Channel technology-based backbones and switches, you’ve got the firepower to deliver high-performance connectivity across the campus or across the globe. Scale your network on demand—move more data more places—as you keep costs of ownership reined in.
StorSimple 8000 series
One of the biggest challenges facing enterprise storage customers is massive data growth and the amount of storage management work required to keep up with it. StorSimple 8000 series hybrid storage arrays excel at managing data growth and stopping the endless cycle of buying storage.
- Manage data growth and lower storage costs up to 60%
- Streamline storage and management
- Improve disaster recovery and compliance
- Migrate and copy data through the cloud